PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY – Information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
This page describes how the website www.klopman.com is managed with regard to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it. This information is provided pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter also referred to as the Regulation) for users of the services of our website, which are provided via the Internet. The information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which the Data Controller is in no way responsible.
The data controller
The Data Controller of the personal data processed following consultation of our site is Klopman International S.r.l. (hereinafter the Data Controller) with registered office in Via Armando Vona n. 34 – 03100 Frosinone (FR).
Place, purpose and legal basis
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place in Italy, at the aforementioned registered office of the Company and are carried out by consultants and collaborators of the Data Controller appointed as Data Processors.
The data will be subject to computerised or manual processing by us in order to fulfil your requests for information sent via the contact forms or at the addresses published on the site. The legal basis of the processing is the fulfilment of your request and the management of any pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship.
Communication of data
The data deriving from the Site may be communicated to the subjects in charge of managing the site, to technological and instrumental partners that the Data Controller uses to provide the services requested by users, as well as to subjects whose right to access the data is recognised by legal provisions and/or secondary regulations. The personal data provided by users who request information material (requests for information, answers to questions, etc.) or other communications are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if necessary to process the request.
Personal data are processed mainly by automated means, in compliance with the requirements of the Regulation.
The personal data processed will be stored in such a way as to reduce to a minimum, through the adoption of suitable and preventive security measures, the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, unauthorised access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of collection.
The data will be kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law. Afterwards, personal data will be deleted.
Optionality of providing data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to forward requests to the company. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain the service and/or information requested.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party may contact the Data Controller by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to assert his/her rights as provided for by the Regulations. Specifically, the interested party may
– access his/her personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom the data may be communicated, the applicable storage period, the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and possible consequences for the data subject, where not already indicated in the text of this Policy;
– to obtain, without delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her
– obtain, in the cases provided for by law, the cancellation of his data;
– to obtain the limitation of the processing or to oppose it, when allowed under the provisions of the law applicable to the specific case.
If you consider it appropriate, you may lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site and/or the request for information through the contact form, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
In this case, session cookies and permanent cookies are used on this site.
– Session cookies make it possible to keep track of browsing data, such as the web pages visited and the options used. When you close your Internet browser, the session ends and the cookie is deleted.
– Permanent cookies, on the other hand, allow the website to recognise the user on subsequent visits.
The Owner uses:
– “technical” cookies
These cookies are functional to navigation and ensure the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not function correctly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user’s preferences. The duration of these cookies is strictly limited to the working session or they may use a longer residence time in order to remember the visitor’s choices. The deactivation of strictly necessary cookies may compromise the experience of use and navigation of the website.
– Analytical” cookies
These are cookies used to collect and analyse the traffic and use of a website. These are first or third party cookies collected and managed to monitor the system and improve the performance of the site (performance cookies). These cookies can be deactivated without any loss of functionality.
– Profiling’ cookies
These are cookies used to track the user’s web browsing and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies allow advertising messages to be sent to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the user when surfing online.
Only if the user has given his or her consent will the website install cookies that are not strictly necessary in order to allow the user to navigate the website with all its functions; if consent is not given, these cookies will be blocked.
Below is a summary of the cookies used by the Owner.
|COOKIE TYPE||FUNCTION||DURATION||FIRST PART/THIRD PART||INFORMATION ON THIRD PARTY|
|Cookie Consent||Technical||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||Third part||https://www.cookiebot.com/goto/privacy-policy/|
|PHPSESSID||Technical||It preserves the user’s status on the different pages of the site.||Una Sessione||First part||–|
|__utma||Analytical||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website, as well as data for the first visit and the most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||Third part||Google Analytics|
|__utmb||Analytical||Records a timestamp with the exact time the user accesses the site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a visit to the site.||1 day||Third part||Google Analytics|
Records a timestamp with the exact time the user exits the site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a visit to the site.
|One session||Third part||Google Analytics|
|__utmt||Analytical||Used to limit the speed of requests to the site.||1 day||Third part||Google Analytics|
|__utmv||Analytical||Saves user tracking parameters for use in Google Analytics.||1 day||Third part||Google Analytics|
|__utmz||Analytical||It collects data on where the user came from, the search engine used, the link clicked, and the search term used. Used by Google Analytics.||6 Months||Third part||Google Analytics|
Total or partial disabling of cookies
The total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the site’s functions.
Disabling “third party” or analytical and/or profiling cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking on “My cookie preferences“.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. The best browsers allow you to define different settings for ‘proprietary’ and ‘third-party’ cookies.
Below we show you how to disable cookies in some browsers.
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, Search and Services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose items to delete.
- Under Time range choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, then Delete now.
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Cookies and Other Site Data.
- Click Show all cookies and site data. Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear All.
- Click on the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel.
- In the Advanced Tracking Protection section, select Custom and check the Cookies box.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the types of cookies to block
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you make will be saved automatically.
- In Internet Explorer, select the tools button and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and, under Settings, select Advanced, then choose whether you want to accept, block or be prompted for proprietary or third-party cookies.
- Go to the Safari menu (icon at top right of browser) and select Preferences.
- In the pop-up window that opens, select the Security icon (shaped like a padlock).
- Under ‘Accept Cookies’, select the ‘Never’ button.
Links to other websites
On the web pages of Il Titolare you can find hyperlinks to other websites, proposed to provide a better service to its users. The Owner is in no way responsible for the content of the websites that users may access through its site. The existence of a Hyperlink to another site does not therefore imply approval or acceptance of responsibility by the Owner regarding the content of the new site accessed, also in relation to the policy adopted for the processing of personal data, as well as its use.
Social media policy
The Owner uses some social media and instant messaging services to promote the events and services of the site, to collect comments and suggestions on the customer experience, to respond to requests for information from visitors.
Below are the social profiles and instant messaging services used:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/klopmaninternational/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/klopman-international/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChaUBw94Yc594DzrHeex06Q
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Klopman
The social profiles and instant messaging services are managed by the Owner’s employees appointed as Persons Authorised to Processing and/or Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679.