REGISTRATION AND MARKETING – Information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, dictated on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter also Regulation).
The Data Controller is Klopman International S.r.l. with registered office in Via Armando Vona n. 34 – 03100 Frosinone (FR).
Purposes of the processing and legal basis of the processing
The processing of your data is carried out for the performance of the following activities:
- allow you to register on the site and use the related services. The provision of data is necessary to pursue the above purposes. The legal basis of this processing is the execution of services in favour of the user.
- to send you promotional and/or advertising information about our products and services, invitations to events, trade fairs and seminars. The methods of contact with which the above activities will be carried out are: e-mail, SMS, paper mail or telephone contact provided by you; the legal basis of the processing is consent;
- sending you newsletters; the legal basis of such processing is consent.
In relation to consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent you gave before withdrawal.
Nature of personal data processed
The Data Controller will process data of a common nature, such as, by way of example, identification and contact data (name, e-mail, telephone number).
Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1. is necessary and any refusal may make it impossible to pursue the above-mentioned purposes. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 2 and 3 is optional, and without it the Data Controller will not be able to carry out the relative activities.
The treatment will be carried out with manual and automated tools using security measures to ensure the protection and maximum confidentiality of data. The treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Scope of communication and dissemination, transfer of personal data
The personal data collected, which will not be disseminated, may be communicated to companies that support the Owner in the management of the selection process and to persons who are granted the right to access personal data by law and/or secondary legislation.
Personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Union. Any transfer of personal data outside the European Union will only take place to subjects that guarantee an adequate level of protection for the processing and/or to countries for which the competent authorities have issued an adequacy decision and to subjects that have provided suitable guarantees for the processing of personal data through adequate regulatory/contractual instruments such as, for example, the signing of standard contractual clauses.
Retention of personal data
Your personal data relating to the processing referred to in point 1. will be processed for the time necessary to process your request. Your personal data relating to the processing referred to in points 2 and 3 will be stored for 24 months.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject may request information on his/her personal data by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com. In particular, the interested party may
– access his/her personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom the data may be communicated, the applicable storage period, the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and possible consequences for the data subject, where not already indicated in the text of this Information Notice;
– obtain without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her
– obtain, in the cases provided for by law, the cancellation of his data;
– to obtain the limitation of the processing or to oppose it, when allowed by the law applicable to the specific case.
If you consider it appropriate, you may lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
The Data Controller
Klopman International S.r.l.