Klopman fabrics are well known in the market for their durability and outstanding colour performance, even when subjected to industrial laundry processes. Designed for the use in the most demanding working environments, they ensure the garment maker versatility and fitness for purpose.
· Optimised fabric/fibre blend
· Good air permeability/breathability
· Quick drying
· Skin-friendliness (certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100)
· Innovative fabric options: stretch fabrics, soft touch, with thermophysiological properties, etc.
· Extremely high colour performance: consistency and continuity
· Wash-and-wear (crease-resistant fabrics available)
· Flexibility to adapt to the most demanding garment designs
· Very good shrinkage performance even after repeated industrial laundering
· Extremely good pilling performance after repeated washing
· Excellent colour fastness and consistency
· Strong tear and tensile performances
· Impressive light fastness (prevents colour fading)